Donks are amazing vehicles and although they used to be popular in the past, they are now collection items and some of the most expensive old vehicles. The thing is that these cars are modified to that extreme that it is impossible for them not to attract everyone’s attention. That is why numerous brands have chosen to create personalized donks or to have their labels present on these cars during competitions.
Here are some of the most relevant brands and their custom donks:
- Skittles is a brand of sweets with fruit flavors, marketed by the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company.
- McDonald’s is an international chain of hamburger fast food restaurants.
- Kool Aid Twists are sweet drink mixes that can be found in a variety of flavors.
- Yoo-Hoo is a popular American chocolate beverage created by Dr Pepper Snapple Group.
- Puma is an international sports item producer, that markets anything clothes, accessories and equipment for all sports.
- Gatorade is a drink specially created for athletes and for those with a high consumption level of energy.
Brands have used their donks in various types of occasions. Since you probably are familiar with all these names and with the products that they represent, you can imagine the fact that taking the opportunity for unique means of advertising is what restates the fact that these are top leading brands, which have gained their reputation and their massive amounts of customers and can diversify their system, even with the help of the funky donks.